Our basic wedding ceremony for a Saturday afternoon is $800. This service includes:
1. Three musicians: Harp , Harp Guitar and Cello
2. 30 minutes of prelude music, processionals, any music during the service and the recessionals.
3. We provide a professional sound system for our instruments that works great for indoor and outdoor services. We can also provide a wireless lapel microphone for the officiant and a wired microphone for a small fee.
4. Consultation session in our home in Mooresville to help you select your music.
5. No extra fee to learn up to three special requests.
6. We can also provide music for your cocktail hour for a small fee (typically $150). We have lots of up tempo selections for the cocktail hour.
7. We are fully insured and can provide your venue with a Certificate of Insurance. Several venues require vendors to prove that they have liability insurance before they are allowed to bring their equipment on site.
Contact us to discuss pricing for Friday afternoon, Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon weddings.
We are also available to work as a Harp and Harp Guitar duo. Contact us for pricing for this option.
We also have the option to add a violin player to make a quartet. It costs a little more, but it is a big sound! Contact us for details.
We also offer a piano and violin option. This is great for smaller events.
A few words about pricing:
We understand that weddings are expensive and everyone is working with a budget. We encourage brides to spend their money on what is most important to them. If you are a bride that places a high value on music, we have something in common. We have dedicated our lives to the pursuit of learning our trade because we believe that music is one of the most wonderful gifts that God has given us.
There are cheaper options for ceremony music. We have never wanted to be the cheapest option, we want to be the best option. We have invested much time and money acquiring the best instruments, equipment and skills needed to deliver a first class product. We approach this work with professionalism and passion.
We are one of the first things that your guests will see and hear when they arrive at your wedding. We guarantee that you and your guests will be impressed with the look and sound of our group. We will work with you to plan a program of music that will reflect your tastes and set the mood for this important day.
We are available for Corporate Events, Concerts, Private Parties and Funeral Services.